73421 29 Palms Hwy
29 Palms, CA 92277
© 2016 Triad Realtors
56913 Yucca Trail Ste. B,
Yucca Valley, CA 92284
Visit Us On
Search Homes For Sale
Search Homes For Rent
List With Triad Realtors
Build With Us
TRIAD Property Management Services and Procedures
Triad Realtors will provide the following services to our owners:
• Our monthly fees are as follows:
1-4 properties = 10% monthly fee
5-10 properties = 9% monthly fee
11 or more = monthly fee is negotiable
• Placement Fee: 25% of the first month’s rent for Triad to find, show, process, and place tenant in the property. This will occur no more than once a year. The 10% Management Fee is included in the Placement Fee.
• Disburse funds on the 15th of every month directly to owners, either by mail or direct deposit, or to the financial institution of their choice. (Note: All tenant security funds will be maintained by Triad)
• Maintain accurate records of rents received and deposits paid.
• Pay bills such as insurance, mortgage, taxes, water, electric, and trash if requested by the owner.
• Coordinate and pay for contracted repairs. All payments will be made from owner funds.
• Provide monthly and yearly property reports to the owner in a timely manner.
• Track late payments and NSF payments of tenants. Post appropriate notices and coordinate eviction when required.
• Perform periodic inspections of the exterior of the property (minimum annually)
• Perform inspections of the interior of the property upon vacancy and coordinate repairs to be completed.
• Vacancies will be published in the office, on the website, provided to base housing office, and to the 29 Chamber of Commerce for
placement on their available rental list.
• Bills owed by the owner WILL NOT be paid by Triad, or from the tenant security deposits. All bills due will be paid with owner funds.
• Bills owed by a tenant will be paid by the owner, from the owner funds and reimbursed to the owner by the tenant or from tenant
security deposit funds.
• Unless instructed by the owner to do so, Triad will NOT provide tenant with contact information for the owner. This includes address,
phone number, email address, etc.
• Applicants with dogs on the “dangerous” dog list will be denied unless approved by the owner and applicant agrees to obtain and
maintain additional insurance. Triad and the owner must be named on the policy and additional insured parties.
• Applicant screening involves credit and eviction checks.
* If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Triad Realtors at (760)367-7501 or email@example.com for rentals, and
firstname.lastname@example.org for sales